• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advertise for free!

is0lized

See Below
i have space on my website + forum for 3 banners free, i will add your flash, jpg or gif going to your site, it will be displayed at the top of my site and forum

rules:

no links / info to prohibited material that is against the law in the USA

you site must have quality content and have been up for atleast 2 months and wont be taken down anytime soon, i dont care about hits or design just content

if your site is taken down for more then 5 days i will remove your link

i do not promise anything or that your banner will always be up, i might take it down but emailing you first, and i dont promise any hits

once i get my site back to norm traffic i will get 300-450 unique hits a day
-----------------
please include your site, banner url ( must be 468 x 80 flash / gif / jpg ) and alt text you want to be displayed on your banner

if you are accepted i will PM you and post how many free spots are left

Last edited:
well whats your site, mabey i can add you anyways, and anyone else that is intrested...

forgot my rules and post if your intrested and ill check it out

hey im going to look at all your sites soon, right now i am having a problem with my ad program and im looking for a new one, i will get it up soon

Originally posted by is0lized
hey im going to look at all your sites soon, right now i am having a problem with my ad program and im looking for a new one, i will get it up soon

don't forget mine, I was the first who asked... :D

2 sites in, 3 more spots left...

if you got in or not please dont discuss it here or i will remove your banner or will not keep looking into your site seeing if you got more content

please PM with everything you need to talk about

Where Is Your Website

What is URL where Banner to be placed?

I may be interested if you have space.

Back