• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Advice Needed

kimchris

For $150 per month, this is what i get:

Dedicate Server: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz with 512 RAM and 160 GB HD

Managed?: YES

Bandwidth: Info not given

Can anyone tell me is this worth the cent?

Good enough for file host?

How many users u think would be able to get connect at a time on this server?

A&M Hosting, i agreed. Im currently hosting with them and since i not yet decide if want to so maybe this the reason why they didn't gave me on how much bandwidth i would get per month or just forgotten to included?

Tamranda, i do not sure if im allow to post their domain here so better dont.

I would email them to find out what the bandwidth amount is if you like their services, that is a fairly good price for a managed server, if it is fully managed thats an extremely good price.

Most dedicated servers that i know of start at ~ 1,000Gb, ours start at 900Gb so something around that range.

Tamranda, im able to answer your question now cos i already decided to go for the dedicate server after having a nice chat with them. i hereby proudly announce that the host provider is jewlzk.com. btw, im paying an extra 30 bucks for upgrade to 100mbps. i hope everything is going well and this should be enough for me to become one of the thousands faster file host.

Last edited:
kimchris said:
Tamranda, im able to answer your question now cos i already decided to go for the dedicate server after having a nice chat with them. i hereby proudly announce that the host provider is jewlzk.com. btw, im paying an extra 30 bucks for upgrade to 100mbps. i hope everything is going well and this should be enough for me to become one of the thousands faster file host.
Thats good to hear you are satisfied with your purchase :)

JewlzK.com is an excellent provider, and I have no doubt they should serve you well. Please leave a review for us when you have been with them for some time.

Back