• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affiliate Program Earn $70 Per Sale $10 For Sign Up

Susanwang

Hello,

My name is Susan and I am with PC Digital (http://www.pcdigital.com), a web hosting provider. I would be grateful if you could join our Affiliate Program.

Our affiliate program is free to join, it is easy to sign up and require no technical knowledge. It offers website owners, like your, a means of profitting from your website.

You will receive $70.00 USD for each sale you generate for us! You also get a $10 bonus just for signing up.

This is much higher than most other affiliate programs.

Also, if other webmasters gets referred by you and join our affiliate program, 1% of their earnings will be added to yours. This means extra income without doing anything.

Here is our affiliate signup page:
http://www.pcdigital.com/affiliate.htm

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me an email at bizdev@pcdigital.com and I'll be glad to help answer any questions. Thanks!

1) What payment methods you have implemented so far for affiliates ?
2) If I bring to you 3 customers ..one today and 2 tomorrow when I'll get paid ?
(3x70+10)= $220 > $160 :))

"We will make a monthly payment whenever you have accumulated $160 or more in commissions. " - quote from their site. So in one month time you will get paid.

1) What payment methods you have implemented so far for affiliates ?
2) If I bring to you 3 customers ..one today and 2 tomorrow when I'll get paid ?
(3x70+10)= $220 > $160 :))

Hello INVIHO,

We have wire, ACH and paypal for our affilaites. And the payment is monthly. :)

Hello INVIHO,

We have wire, ACH and paypal for our affilaites. And the payment is monthly. :)

Your affiliate program looks great but I dont think I'll get too many customers

Things that i dont like ( Just my personal opinion .dont take it please as har)

- Kinda ugly/old design

- Setup fee:

Billing Cycle Price Setup Monthly

3-Month $29.70 $30 $9.90

6-Month $53.40 $30 $8.90

I never bought hosting for a full year upfront .and I dont know how many sign up for a full year when they start with new company

Give me a good reason for not sending them to HostGator.

Last edited:
Your affiliate program looks great but I dont think I'll get too many customers

Things that i dont like ( Just my personal opinion .dont take it please as har)

- Kinda ugly/old design

- Setup fee:

Billing Cycle Price Setup Monthly

3-Month $29.70 $30 $9.90

6-Month $53.40 $30 $8.90

I never bought hosting for a full year upfront .and I dont know how many sign up for a full year when they start with new company

Give me a good reason for not sending them to HostGator.

Hello INVIHO,

Good question, and now we are giving out coupon code to save $40 off with the 3 and 6-month hosting plan and 50% off with 12 and 24-month plan. For more info you can take a look at: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?p=856351#post856351 :)

I'm currently talking to their Live Help about this, and it don't help, they seem "n00b" about it

Back