• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Affordable but very reliable

skylit

Hello,

I am looking for a paid (very reliable, but as cheap as possible) host with the following requirements:

500 MB space
10 GB / month traffic
Full CGI/Perl/PHP access

$3-5 per month, ~$60 per year?

I intend to offer people a paid service where they can upload / download files (I have a cool plan, not getting into details). So it needs to be very RELIABLE.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Hi skylit we can offer you :

Cpanel ..
1000MB of Disk Space
10GB of Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains/Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists , MYSQL Databases
phpMyAdmin, Webmail , Access , Pre-installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts , Password Protected Directories
Fantastico Auto Installer( All details Here)

All servers have image magick/netpbm/zend installed

And all that Cpanel has to offer !

All for $5 a month or $50 a year !
We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

Click Here

Hm, $50 a year for the above specs sounds nice.

Will I be able to run my own Perl scripts then? My whole business depends on a Perl script that uses sendmail (or similar) to mail files. What limitations can I expect? Does your system limit the size of attachments sent through sendmail?

There will not be anything illegal, just sometimes users may wish to email larger files. That's it.

Thanks.

there shouldnt be a problem . Just tell us what exactly you need and if its not installed then we will install it for you !Send it by Pm or email us and we will get you setup.

Well,
what I meant is - I don't need pre-installed scripts, since I'm a Perl developer myself. I'd only like to be able to run my own scripts. (So I can place them in cgi-bin or wherever by myself.) If you offer autonomous CGI access, I'll probably choose your service. Thanks.

If you dont need the pre installed scripts then we can put you on a plesk server , then you could place them in your cgi-bin or wherever your self , no problem ! Same price and type of plan and plesk is more stable than Cpanel great for a Perl developer !

Welcome skylit,

[url]www.RiverWorld.net[/url] understands that your site will need reliability for its goals.

We will cut 50% OFF! the following plan for you:

RWusIV
500mb space
10gb data transfer per month
cPanel 9 including CGI, Perl, php, et cetera.
was [SIZE=-1]US[/SIZE]$9.99 per month
now just $4.99 per month
[Signup Here!]

Please do not continue with the payment process, but contact us via the site with the URL of this thread. We can go from there.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Personal or Business Checks/Cheques - or instant payment systems from Paypal or e-Gold :)

Contact us for more information. We're in this for the support, so you can be in this to offer file uploads/downloads ;)

[url]RiverWorld.net[/url]

Hello, DurixHost.us can offer the following custom plan:

500 MB space
10 GB monthly traffic
20 email accounts
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited Subdomains, addon domains
Full CGI/Perl/PHP access
Cpanel 9.4.1
99.9% uptime
15 day money back gaurantee

$3 a month
$30 a year

Last edited:
Thank you for your help everyone!
Great offers, indeed! I've finally made a choice.
I'll recommend the others to my friends.
THANKS!

Back