• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Afros

Nug

Mah Gituar Rox
NLC
Ok, I'm thinking of growing an afro :D I'd like a small one.. How long will it take untill my hair is long enough my hair is really short now, and what must I do everyday to Afro it?
edit: My hair is pretty short now:(

I'd like one similar to Jimi's :D
Jimi-Hendrix-Poster-Card-C10204237.jpeg

Last edited:
It has to be pretty long, considering how curly an Afro is.

A friend of mine hasn't cut his hair in about 6 years (about when I met him...). It doesn't have any width to it ... it's dreading. If he had been picking it out this whole time it would be freakin' huge.

It's got to be thick and curly. Otherwise it's not going to stay up without an assload of product, and that's kind of gay.

I 'fro off and on, and I'm a honkey, and it still works out pretty good.

The only white friend of mine who can grow an afro has ridiculously curly hair, but he says its really annoying, so unless your set, maybe get a wig :p

Ok, I'm thinking of growing an afro

You need this - http://www.foundationz.co.uk/html/dear_froeeta.asp

And your head looked at in a different way Shaft!

Definition - Afro textured hair ( casually referred to as "nappy" hair, "kinky" hair or "wooly" hair) is the distinct tightly curled hair texture which is typical of sub-saharan African descended people and found exclusively among Blacks, Melanesians and Andamanese Negritos). There are three basic hair textures among humans : straight/wavy, loosely curled and tightly curled.

You need this - http://www.foundationz.co.uk/html/dear_froeeta.asp

And your head looked at in a different way Shaft!

Definition - Afro textured hair ( casually referred to as "nappy" hair, "kinky" hair or "wooly" hair) is the distinct tightly curled hair texture which is typical of sub-saharan African descended people and found exclusively among Blacks, Melanesians and Andamanese Negritos). There are three basic hair textures among humans : straight/wavy, loosely curled and tightly curled.

Thanks for the link Decker:D

I'll give them a mail.

Back