• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Ahhhhh!!!! My Computer Is Talking To Me!!!!

R. K. Raja

The weirdest thing is happening to me...

I'm just browsing the forums when I hear a robotic tune coming from my speaker! It happens every few minutes and it sounds like it is talking to me. The problem is gone when I turn of the speakers....

Anyone know how I can fix this?!

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

"My son, put down the lotion or I will have to send you to hell.."

:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

... you naughty person! ;P

hehe! :D

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
The weirdest thing is happening to me...

I'm just browsing the forums when I hear a robotic tune coming from my speaker! It happens every few minutes and it sounds like it is talking to me. The problem is gone when I turn of the speakers....

Anyone know how I can fix this?!

The speakers on my computer at my dad's house do the same thing....I think it may be interference from radiowaves or something, try taking a clock-radio out of the room or move your computer away from a stereo

I used to get wierd sounds when I play an mp3 and it's my free resources are way low(somewhere about 15%)

Hmm... kinda getting off-topic but...

I was playing basketball right outside my house and I saw my next door neighbor just put a big --- antenna.

Guess my damn computer is picking up those waves :(

RUN!!! I heard they capture humans and sell the autopsy videos on their home planet :nervous:

[ok that was a lame joke...i got it from a dilbert comic]

Re: Re: Ahhhhh!!!! My Computer Is Talking To Me!!!!

Originally posted by HTML-Guru

The speakers on my computer at my dad's house do the same thing....I think it may be interference from radiowaves or something, try taking a clock-radio out of the room or move your computer away from a stereo

The area you live in is probably contaminated with Plutonium/Uranium... nothing to worry about, except cancer and the usually stuff. Probably messing with your computer... J/K :D

omg
me to!
its like

my mouse is like talking to me

it keeps trying to click the KaZZa download button and it has the force of a tiger. I tried pulling it away but it nearly broke my wrist when it got out.. luckily i had an turbo shutdown button..

[word of advise: DO NOT BUY LOGITECH DUAL OPTICAL mouse]
*************WARNING... THEY TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********

wierd people from japan must have had a bit to much to drink.. hehe! :biggrin2:

Back