• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

AIM Bots

Bruce

NLC
When the ---- did SmarterChild start charging!!?! :confused:

Anyone know any other bots? Yes, I'm pretty bored right now...

Originally posted by Robert
I've been using SmarterChild its starting days and never seen a "charge" or anything.
When you send an IM to SmarterChild he replies with this:
Hey <insert AIM name here>
Sorry, but we can't chat again until you become a member!

For a limited time, one-year memberships cost only $9.99. Chat with me as much as you want, get info, play games, use my weekly planner and much more - for less than the price of a CD.

Just click on the link above!

I've got one, bwrapproductions, but Pandora Bots isn't very reliable, so it's not up most of the time.

Originally posted by Bruce
When you send an IM to SmarterChild he replies with this:

When I send an IM to SmaterCHild, he replies with this:

Me [5:19 PM]: hey
SmarterChild [5:19 PM]: Hi again, Robert!

OK, WTF is this? I just IMed him again and got the same message. I then sent him one more to see what he'd reply with after and he ----in' blocked me!! I got blocked by a ----ing bot. :confused:

Like they're really gonna get any money from me now. :rolleyes:

-------: hey
SmarterChild: Hi -------, I'm SmarterChild!

I'm your new robot friend. I bring you the info you want faster and easier than ever! Click here to see my privacy policy.

I can't wait to show you what I can do, but first I'd like get to know you a little.

May I ask you a few general questions? (To do this later, type "skip." You can also skip any question.)

Like I said, it's not very reliable. I'll check it and see what he's doing.
[edit]
Working fine now.

boohoo smarterchild blacklisted us

SmarterChild: Hi trenzterra, I'm SmarterChild.

I'm your new robot friend. I bring you the info you want faster and easier than ever. Click here to see my privacy policy.

Your 30-day free trial starts now. I can't wait to show you what I can do, but first I'd like get to know you a little.

May I ask you a few general questions? (To do this later, type "skip." You can also skip any question.)

Back