• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Alert! xtreme-webhost

tpirfan83

Alert!

xtreme-webhost is down for some reason. Don't know why! Please post any updates! I just started creating webpages, and I am using their free hosting service. Anyone know why it's down? :confused4

Uhoh, I think someone was late paying their domain fees! LOL, they will probably relize and fix their blunder very soon.

They appeared a while ago so I guess that they just can't work out something to make things work for them.

my bad, the admin replied to my email and said someone was messing with the domain. He is moving me on a new server :p

Last edited:
Okey The XWH ( Xtreme web-host) is moving to an other domain as someone already said, and i will say when it's moved and where and it will be avaible MAX 2 days but we think it's already today. i know all this and many else about there because i have an user there and i know many admins :)

Back