• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Aletia Hosting?

Not bad... :) I wonder if anyone are using them or used them.

But their add-ons are quite expensive thou, compare to their cheap plans.

Aletia Hosting do look good. I book-marked their site sometime back as they look good for larger-size websites/accounts.

They use CPanel-3 which allows customers to set-up sub-domains from their control panel. I assume they're employing VDI servers ?

Anyone managed to find a review ?

Regards,
Bruce Clarke
(Great Barrier Island, New Zealand).

I can't believe that

This is unbelievable, can nobody that's a spam?

That is not a spam. I live in Australia for gods sake and have nothing to do with the company! It seems no one else has either so I don;t think I will be going with them.

:p

Originally posted by jonny
no reply from them after a week. They can get stuffed for all I care.

Jonny,

I don't know. No email after a week has probably told you more about them than any amount of words ever could. :)

Greg Moore

We don't frequent this board too often and just happened to run across these thread.

Jonny, which email address did you use to send your questions? We answer every single incoming email so you might want to resend your email to support@aletia.net or chat with us via AIM or ICQ.

Mark Vockler
Aletia Hosting

Back