• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

alvarez16 (yurx.com) anoying and not helping at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulP

Hi all (also admins),

Am I the only one that notices that alvarez16 does not read the postings at all and is spamming every thread by now with almost the same answers although he can't deliver what is asked for.

Also he is leaving out the fact that postings are required but he does not take notice at all what the needs are from the requester.

I tried many times to correct him but he still goes on with his spamming. This needs to stop. I know now that these postings are NOT a bot as some think.

Also tried to send him a private message and getting the following error back:
"The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
alvarez16 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

So admins, could you do something about this anoying alvarez since I fail to contact him.

Also the opinion of others are welcome.

Kind regards,
Paul Prozee.
www.swprozee1.com

I know I answer most of the posts, because even if I cannot provide what they are asking for at the start, I can give it to them through Upgrades. Which Is why I put
You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

And I cannot send PM's for some reason. It will not let me, so thats why I cannot receive them.

Thanks

Yes. You posted in 2 threads where the Topic Starter asked for no cPanel, and you even posted in a thread where the topic starter wanted a free reseller, which you don't provide.

I reported 2 of your "Spam" posts yesterday, and your constant spamming of the forum is pissing me off...

All Right. I will stop making post when people request stuff like that.

But if somebody is requesting 500MB and I offer 250Mb I will be posting, letting them know that it starts at 250MB but works your way up to 500MB.

But if somebody is requesting 500MB and I offer 250Mb I will be posting, letting them know that it starts at 250MB but works your way up to 500MB.

Hi alvarez16,

You should NOT post in that case. If a person requests 500MB then he means 500MB. Don't hide yourself behind words like "work your way up", that is something nobody is waiting for.

Eighter offer more from the beginning or don't post if you cannot deliver what is asked for !!!
Also posting the truth about required posting should be noticed, because when people think that you deliver what they look for and they find out later that you require postings as well, then how do you think that person would feel ?

I think you are lucky that I am not a moderator/admin here. :shame:

Your way of promoting your services should be adapted bigtime.

Paul Prozee.

(By the way, more and more people find your SPAM posts a waste of time)

Lets have a poll, whos got him on their ignore list?
I know I have:D:p
It just ignores all posts he makes, becuase, I agree his posts are pointless spam, and he posts his offers regardless of whether people want them or not.
If someone says NO FORUM HOSTS and your a forum host - guess what?
THEY DONT WANT YOUR OFFER. I get this. why the hell does he not?

I understand this, but maybe they want a wider range of offers. I have been adding lately "Requires Posting".

I will begin only posting in topics that require what I can provide, and meet their requirements(no posting, no ads, etc).

Sorry about any problems this may have caused.

Thank god.
When people say what they want they dont want to get other offers.
When in mcdonalds and i want a half pounder with cheese they dont try and give me a chicken fillet instead. neither should you.

read alvarez16, just read !

You are not only spamming, you are spamming the incomplete truth...

Eighter you play dumb very well or you are just a "!@#$%^&*()"

And... seems that I am not the only one thinking this about you !

Paul.

I agree with you all.. every thread I visit is this guy post.. it doesnt even match what the buyer is asking for.. but he still post there... he should be suspended or banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back