• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Am sick of this crap

Bruce said:
Mozilla Thunderbird's spam filtering works wonders. Highly recommended. ;)

You what... & leave Mr IE?. I would rather be low on my stock than even think of using that crap :wink2:

LOL Microsoft fanboy.

I never even said anything about browsers. Use whatever you like.

Bruce said:
LOL Microsoft fanboy.

I never even said anything about browsers. Use whatever you like.

Yea but wouldnt I need Mozilla to use that plugin? or not?.

craig, if you use outlook, get a program called SpamNet by cloudmark

5*****
catches all spam, right out of the box

Yellowmc said:
ZoneAlarm works well for me, It came with my PC.

Will look into that Wojtek, thanks.

& ZA is what I use on my home PC & laptop, works great but its only the firewall.

Craig, you don't need Firefox to use Thunderbird. Thunderbird is a stand allown application. Think of Outlook, but free and way more features. THATS what thunderbird is!

hosting-shack said:
Craig, you don't need Firefox to use Thunderbird. Thunderbird is a stand allown application. Think of Outlook, but free and way more features. THATS what thunderbird is!

I see, lol, I keep thinking..... thunderbirds are go :fork:

I just use gMail. I get about 1% of the spam in my inbox, and i have been using them since may 2005, and i have had around 10,000 spam e-mails and 1,500 genuine e-mails in that period. (You must note i have 10 domains forwarding thier e-mail to that inbox, so my inbox's are actually very light.)

robert allen said:
I just use gMail. I get about 1% of the spam in my inbox, and i have been using them since may 2005, and i have had around 10,000 spam e-mails and 1,500 genuine e-mails in that period. (You must note i have 10 domains forwarding thier e-mail to that inbox, so my inbox's are actually very light.)

I thought you left :wink2:.

I dont have a GMail, I never got any invite. I must be too important to get one :p, saying that, Yahoo, Hotmail, there all the same. :tired2:

hosting-shack said:
Think of Outlook, but free and way more features. THATS what thunderbird is!
what?
more features?
I uninstalled thunderbird after 2 days of use
went back to Ol2k3

Craig said:
I thought you left :wink2:.

I dont have a GMail, I never got any invite. I must be too important to get one :p, saying that, Yahoo, Hotmail, there all the same. :tired2:

Ah ms fanboy never got gmail invite.

Well i got like 100 or 500 ish gmail invites on me. Want few ? if so say the magic word.

Back