• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Amazing Article Script ~ $5 With Resell Rights.

Ericsson

Hi, I have a great deal to offer you guys. Im selling this script for $5 for one week only!

You get resell rights as long as you dont compete with me (EG: $4 a script)
You also get 900 FREE arcicles.

Adsense can be put onto every page via the admin panel.

DEMO: http://www.publishanarticle.com/

Please send $5 to kevinmillar@gmail.com and I will email you the script to your paypal email.

Still for sale.

I also bought the site with master rights for $5, since then i've sold 9 copies. This is a great may to make some money!

Ericsson said:
Still for sale.

I also bought the site with master rights for $5, since then i've sold 9 copies. This is a great may to make some money!
Is there any proof to your ownership of master resale rights? If so, please show it, otherwise its not exactly safe for everyone to just hand you $5 for something that maybe pirated, no i m not accussing you of anything, i'd just like to see some proof of ownership.

It's a script that is sold in many places with master/private label rights. I own the script also.

x8r said:
It's a script that is sold in many places with master/private label rights. I own the script also.
So whats to stop someone from pirating it and claiming that he or she just bought it with master resale rights?

mmkmaste said:
So whats to stop someone from pirating it and claiming that he or she just bought it with master resale rights?

Good point, but I've never seen it sold anywhere without those rights. And pirating a script that you can get for a low price doesn't exactly seem worth it (although I have seen it happen).

Althought the price is low and affordable, not everyone has a means to "pay" online, which is why alot of people cant buy domains on this forum and request it from others, i am just pointing out something here, not neccessarily accusing the starter of this thread of anything, but it would be nice to hear a reply...

Ericsson, if you can prove you have master resell rights pm me as im interested in it

thanks
bryceton

Hey, I would like to get the reseller rights to this, but I don't have anyway of paying you. I.E. I don't have paypal, e-gold, etc.

If you could think of another way I could pay you; I'd love to hear it.

Anyhow, if it isn't too much trouble could you please contact me to talk threw details at:

jaypee.b ( a t ) gmail ( d o t ) com

Thank you,

- Jassi

x8r said:
So basically its something you can buy off eBay in one of those "50 Amazing scripts, PHP, CGI and more!!" auctions which arn't pirated at all :shame:

I dont think the person selling this is even interested in selling this anymore, i've noticed that he's been online lately but just hasnt replied.

Back