• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

American Pie: Naked Mile

scottm

rented this dvd out the other night from the local xtravision, thought it was quite good and rather funny. would have thought it had the prevoius charcters in it but was all new

anyone else seen it?

It's not released until the 19th, so no, I haven't seen it.

I probably will though... Band Camp was good enough for a few laughs.

It has really hot boobie scenes - including the actual Naked Mile. Its pretty enjoyable; but I only wish they could of had all of the original cast members. *shame*. The story line is pretty realistic, something close to me right now.

might be worth a look. I actually liked band camp even though I had SEVERELY low expectations for it seeing how it did not have the original cast in it

Band Camp was poor, the origional was the best one and producers never know when to leave it alone. Okay 2 was a great laugh too :D

scottm - can we have the full address of the vid shop you got that from?

Last edited:
there is another american pie movie coming out? Man, i need to read the news or something!

it's not even gone to the cinema, so it can't be that good. They should use the same charachters when it is a follow up, it's better like that, with newer people it just doesn't *work*

haven't seen the new ones, but stifler has always been my favorite character.

i think they created that character after me ;)

The new van wilder was actually not funny.

As for the american pie : naked mile I thought it was okay. It doesn't feel like it is an american pie movie ever since the american wedding movie.

Ugh, not another "American Pie" movie. You know its a major hit when it goes straight to DVD.

I wish they could come up with new original ideas instead of milking and destroying the American Pie series.

You see this alot lately sequels that just dont know when to stop..i think ill go rent this one just out of curiousity, but there are some you just have to think WTF..for instance the new Rocky movie thats coming out..LMAO

Hey, in defense the rocky series has been one of the few that has consistently made good movies. I hope the new one continues that trend.

Back