• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An apology by an idiot

Hello FWS,

It's been a long time. I want to do something I should have done a long time ago..... apologize,

I ripped off a lot of people, I meant to start a real business and at first thats what I did, but there were a couple of people that I took advantage of and worst of all I lied to those that called me friend. Early last year I was arrested by the Elkhart County Sheriff's Department in Elkhart, IN and sentenced to 6 months in juvenile hall for fraud and identity theft. I served three months and was released on good behavior and because I cooperated with the investigation as much as I could. I am now on probation until my 21st birthday. I deserve so much worse but I thought it only best that you all know about what happened. If I have ever wronged you in some way, please feel free to reply here or email me me@johnathansnyder.com I want to find a way to make it right again.

Regards,
Johnathan Snyder
AKA JohnnyD
AKA Johnathan360
AKA David Kline
AKA The Wolf, Wolfie

Nice to see you being honest, Everyone makes mistakes in life. Takes a real person to apologize on a website! Good luck with the future. :)

James

Thanks James!

I really appreciate that, unfortunately it looks like you are new to the scene.... my name has been bad news for a couple of years now, I don't see true forgiveness ever coming my way.

At some point though I want to get started up again and prove I've learned my lesson.

Fraud and identity theft are very bad crimes, but good to see you`ve learnt your error of your ways. How old was you if you don`t mind me asking? I`ve heard about you in other web hosting forums.

Everyone deserves a second change, I never got fooled by your tricks, but plenty of people did.

You also deserved that jail time for that.

Good luck to you!

Fraud and identity theft are very bad crimes, but good to see you`ve learnt your error of your ways. How old was you if you don`t mind me asking? I`ve heard about you in other web hosting forums.

I did, he ----ed up a lot!
Fraud all over the place, opened new compagnies all the time, took the money and took down the company to start a new one over and over again pretending to be just staff, not the owner.

Hello FWS,

It's been a long time. I want to do something I should have done a long time ago..... apologize,

I ripped off a lot of people, I meant to start a real business and at first thats what I did, but there were a couple of people that I took advantage of and worst of all I lied to those that called me friend. Early last year I was arrested by the Elkhart County Sheriff's Department in Elkhart, IN and sentenced to 6 months in juvenile hall for fraud and identity theft. I served three months and was released on good behavior and because I cooperated with the investigation as much as I could. I am now on probation until my 21st birthday. I deserve so much worse but I thought it only best that you all know about what happened. If I have ever wronged you in some way, please feel free to reply here or email me me@johnathansnyder.com I want to find a way to make it right again.

Regards,
Johnathan Snyder
AKA JohnnyD
AKA Johnathan360
AKA David Kline
AKA The Wolf, Wolfie

You know you ripped me off, you stole my money, and when I called your so called hosting company, you refused to refund it. I didn't even get the service, then being the conman you are, wrote up a bull---- store to PayPal to prevent me from getting my money back.

I'll tell you how you can make it up to those you ripped off...

PAY THEM THEIR MONEY BACK YOU ----!

I looked into some court documents recently here in Indiana and he also got busted stealing from wal-mart.

Unless you have been in jail, I would hold those comments. The punishment must fit the crime. If it doesn't, that is revenge instead of justice.

I have no need for revenge, I never got scammed by him. I still think he got off lightly for his vast history.

Back