• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

An experienced webmaster look for a long time hosting partner, seriously.

Ebedo sent me a PM yesterday and was ready to sign up for an account...until I asked him again what business he plans on running. After that, the messages stopped (lol).

Hey, oniscorp. I've replied you today. I had a meeting with my friends yesterday. Sorry for making you waiting!

It is secure and been stable for a year or so now, have had constant free hosted people for almost 2 years now. I could adjust the specifications as needed but only if I believe you actually do, not just you make a request and its complete.

My offer is flexible and stable, if you want my plan please do send me a PM

Hi, Zombie. I wanna say thank you to you! There are some friends who can provide me an offer. For the good use of hosting, I wanna check every friend then choose a more suitable one. Anyway, thank you again! If I choose your offer, I will pm you! Good luck man!

I will give you this plan for free with no forced ads or link backs.

1 GB Disk Space
5 GB Bandwidth
PHP, MySQL, running on apache CentOS
Premium Softaculous 144 Script Installer
Quad-Core Processor
4TB Sata II HDD
With back up parts nearby we can get online from a downtime in seconds.

However, if you put Ads for us up, I will give you this plan
100 GB Disk space
500 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL, emails, FTP Accounts
PHP, MySQL, Apache CentOS
Quad-Core Processor
4 TB Sata II HDD

Contact me for more offers at: sales.flyhosts.co.cc

Hey, I just found your reply. Thanks for your offer. If I need it, I'll contact you. :p

I will give you this plan for free with no forced ads or link backs.

1 GB Disk Space
5 GB Bandwidth
PHP, MySQL, running on apache CentOS
Premium Softaculous 144 Script Installer
Quad-Core Processor
4TB Sata II HDD
With back up parts nearby we can get online from a downtime in seconds.

However, if you put Ads for us up, I will give you this plan
100 GB Disk space
500 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL, emails, FTP Accounts
PHP, MySQL, Apache CentOS
Quad-Core Processor
4 TB Sata II HDD

Contact me for more offers at: sales.flyhosts.co.cc

Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at sales.flyhosts.co.cc.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Sure its not called flybynighthost.co.cc?

Ebedo sent me a PM yesterday and was ready to sign up for an account...until I asked him again what business he plans on running. After that, the messages stopped (lol).

Then there were replies,
Hey, oniscorp. I've replied you today. I had a meeting with my friends yesterday. Sorry for making you waiting!

Also they seemingly have so many offers they are wanting hosts to wait and see...

Now you just have to put up your TOS so peoples sites wont be deleted w/o knowing what they cannot legally put on their site.

Especially for those people who buy one of those famous "unlimited" plans from this guy.

Thank you guys! I sent a pm to oniscorp to confirm if he can offer me a reliable hosting. Let's see what will happen.

Back