• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anime in Mp4 Format

ksb

I keep hearing that this is completely legal as long as the anime files are in the Mpeg-4 format. Im curious, and who is better to ask than a bunch a web space gurus :p

So guys what do you think on it?

Cheers :beer:

Ksb

Weird how can something be made legal by just changing the means of how its transported or handed off?

i don't think so it is true. Make no sense, it is like if i convert mp3 file to mp2 it is legal. I don't think so.

hmm good call. Your probably right but I've been hearing people say that alot lately, exspecially in regards to PSP and IPOD video. Thanx guys.

Oh and by the way...
Weird how can something be made legal by just changing the means of how its transported or handed off?

I dont know, you should ask Congress and the Bush Administration, I think they might be shocked by this statement. lol

ksb said:
Oh and by the way...

I dont know, you should ask Congress and the Bush Administration,

Ok tell me their home phone numbers and address i will let them know.

ksb said:
I keep hearing that this is completely legal as long as the anime files are in the Mpeg-4 format. Im curious, and who is better to ask than a bunch a web space gurus :p

So guys what do you think on it?

Cheers :beer:

Ksb

That’s the most outrageous question I’ve heard all day... What do you think hot shot :p

Hey just trying to get a little knowledge on a misconstrued rumor. lol. Ok guys enough, we'll just say no, I been bashed enough....

Lesson learned today:

Saying the word anime in FWS is equivalent to shouting SATAN!!! in the Vatican.

((BTW: Note..this was a friendly question, everyone does not need to be so critical asn sacastic about it))

Last edited:
Back