• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Annoying x10.com Blood Ad???

Koolguy

Anyone notice that those annoying pop-up ads' for the x10 cam have turned into a request for you to donate blood for the victims of the WTC. Their intentions are good.. but still it seems kinda strange.

I saw a regular x10 ad today. Either they've changed back or they only changed some percentage of them into ads for giving blood.

I suppose a company that's been getting on people's nerves for so long with their annoying pop ups has to jump at a chance to improve their public image.

I imagine most companies have to think that way if they wish to survive Coolin, it was a very kind gesture and they've still got several links pointing to the Red Cross and donation websites from their own website.

Originally posted by }:8) Supermoo
I imagine most companies have to think that way if they wish to survive Coolin, it was a very kind gesture and they've still got several links pointing to the Red Cross and donation websites from their own website.
I didn't mean they were evil or anything. I know they still need to do so to stay alive, I was just stating a fact.

Back