• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another dead host...

surprise surprise.. they were with efront no? cause i have heard that efron is going down, and going down big.. and i dont mean with your girlfriend!

Originally posted by dummy
And I registered an account with them :(

Once I decided to try them, but after seeing that they placed a hidden IFRAME in my pages, I just left.

Tip: All of those FWP's that use the same style File Manager as Stas.net (Sealteamsix, 9ug, Envy.nu, and so forth) have a "Delete Account" feature in as well, so they're perfect for testing to see if you want to host with them.

wrong, File Transfer Protocol (ftp) Software uses this file tranfer protocol to tranfer files. Its not software. Ftp comes in many forums using a standard "protocol" it can be software based, browser based or whatever.

when lex said that answer was he/she thinking to him/herself, "Well, I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I'll answer anyay?"

*lol* okay, so I wasn't thinking...

I'm a he, btw

right, I won't say HTTP is software, cause there ain't no software! but you DO have FTP software, see?

I guess you don't see, 'cause even I don't think I'm making sense! :p

Back