• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Another Host Needed

i can provide you with:
150mb webspace
5Gb per month
unlimited MySQL Dbs
Daily backups
plus more....

and you can run that script:)

$7 per month or $70 per year

We can offer you:

IMIN1:
100Mb Disk Space Required
5GB Bandwidth ( normally 4, but ill boost you up free )
2 MySQLs
Daily Backups

$4.95 monthly or $49.95 per year.

http://www.iminteractive.net

Hallo, we can offer you with the following.

Our lite package
250MB webspace
5 GB data Transfer
2 mySQL database
$5.95/month

visit our website at http://www.techxon.com
and that script is runable on our server :)

we hope to hear from you soon.

We can offer you

100 MB Space
5GB Transfer
2 MySQL DBs
POP3 Email addresses, forwarders, autoresponders
Email lists
FTP Accounts
PHP,Perl,SSI
Private Cgi-bin
Webalizer Stats
phpMyAdmin
FrontPage Extensions
Plesk Control Panel
For $6 a month
View Plans Here

And you can run that script, why dont you use Perldesk we is great for us. We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like.

I've had three offers for $20 and under, thanks to those people who sent them in. I will be choosing one soon.

We visited the link you provide and we are sure that our server features meet the requirement.

Our offer are as follows:

100Mb Disk Space
3 GB Bandwidth
3 MySQLs
20 POP Emails
Daily Backups

Our Full features plan is viewable at www.addvaluehost.com/plan.php.

For our Basic Plan: Hosting+Domain Name Management:

US$39.99/Year

For our Hosting Plan: Without Domain Name Registration

US$29.99/Year

100mb storage
3gb transfer
20 pop3's
Email Forwarding, Aliases, Autoresponders
Frontpage Extensions
PHP 4 and CGI-BIN
Ensim Control Panel
1 sub-domain
1 mysql database
All of our standard featrues
for $12 a month w/ a one time $10 setup fee
and i will give you 5gb transfer, and 2 mysql databases!

200MB
4GB bandwidth
plus the other usual gimmicks
running ensim control panel

$6.95/mo or $6.45/mo (through money order on annual payments)
plus 5 day trial to setup and test the script to see if it works before accepting payment

Originally posted by addvalue
Hey! Is there a mistake? $12 a month? USD?

In this industry you get what you pay for. That quote is rather cheap compared to a lot of other companies, and they have the right to sell there product for whatever price they want to. Its dictated by something called a "business plan". They charge as much as they need to, in order to make a profit and pay there bills, etc. I think the FWS & WHT community have just grown far to accustom to what some call the $99 server hosts that offer the world for pretty much nothing. This will change however, it will only be a matter of time.

Originally posted by MN-Robert

No, and I am glad their are some more realistic prices still out there.

Thanks. If i have crazy unrealistic prices like some people i have seen $10 a year for like 1 gb space 20 gb transfer or something crazy they end up going bankrupt soon and leave all their customers stranded.

I tried to make my prices competitive with other long-term hosts(as in stay in businees a long time) and try to make some profit(which i am getting closer to:confused2 )

Originally posted by propcgamer

Thanks. If i have crazy unrealistic prices like some people i have seen $10 a year for like 1 gb space 20 gb transfer or something crazy they end up going bankrupt soon and leave all their customers stranded.

I tried to make my prices competitive with other long-term hosts(as in stay in businees a long time) and try to make some profit(which i am getting closer to:confused2 )

Im glad to hear that, it's great that in this time of $49 servers their are still some people that care about their customers rather than competing with other companies. You don't need to be the cheapest to get customers, if you provide good support, great uptime you are in for success.

Keep at it and great work mate :)

Originally posted by MN-Robert

Im glad to hear that, it's great that in this time of $49 servers their are still some people that care about their customers rather than competing with other companies. You don't need to be the cheapest to get customers, if you provide good support, great uptime you are in for success.

Keep at it and great work mate :)

Thanks!!! I apprecate it that makes my day better:D
I really care about my customers, one of my customers does not no much about php/mysql stuff so i personally help him out when he runs into a problem. I even setup phpnuke and phpbb for him personally. I have friendly conversations with my customers on the instant messenging programs too just to make sure they are happy and so we get to know eachother better and grow a better relationship.:)

Been a while since I posted an offer at FWS but here you go:

NexPersonal

150 MB Space
3 GB Transfer
MySql Database
$7.95/mo or $79.95/yr

Not the cheapest but stable and we are well established.

Back