• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Antivirus Softwares

LYT-Michael said:
Kaspersky Antivirus is really good

i used this Kaspersky for years, it is very good but i found it slowed the system down to much, so now i have changed over to VET and because of the way it works you dont even notice its running.

Kaspersky PRO.

Cleaned out 28 viruses that Norton didn't. I'll never look back at that "thing" called Norton AntiVirus.

Norton anti-virus uses a lot of memory. I personally use AVG free edition and Im satisfied with the result :).

airtravel said:
Kaspersky PRO.

Cleaned out 28 viruses that Norton didn't. I'll never look back at that "thing" called Norton AntiVirus.

Kaspersky has like 93 % detection rate where norton has a 84% detetion rate "-_-, i read the stats somewhere on a site where they carried out their own tests or something like that... and yea norton hogs the system real bad.
KASPERSKY IS THE BEST!

I finally got rid of Norton Antivirus! now my computer is the most secured place in my whole house.

Back