• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any Experience with EasyHosts.com?

Yeah, I've used them for just under three years now, www.beowolf.org.uk is hosted with them, and I've used them for other sites aswell.

They are a fairly small company, which means that individual customers are important to them - no automated emails, and the support is first rate.

I talk to one of the people there quite often on ICQ, I'll tell him someone was asking, he might come and say hi. :)

So yes, I say go for it - I've just convinced one of the sites I manage to move over to them when their current deal at easyspace is finished.

Hi Coolblu, as you can probably guess from my name I am from Easyhosts (my actual name is Greg).

I think Beowolf has said everything I planned to say (that being we are a small business (30 customers) so each customer means a lot to us and we are willing to spend time with them). If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer them, you can either ask them here or I'm availible on ICQ a lot of the time (icq: 33731912).

Btw, I'm interested to hear of how you found Easyhosts?

Regards

Greg
greg@easyhosts.com

Hello there Greg,

(and thanks to beowolf for the reply) :)

I found out about EasyHosts.com through the service review and listings web site HostSearchUK (http://www.hostsearchuk.com), and I must say I was impressed by your custom hosting packages, and very competitively priced (or so I think :))

Just a few questions. Do you have a minimum term length contract? Also, can bandwidth be limited so that the limit per package is not exceeded?

Plus, would the domain I register for the package be under my name, or would it be held by EasyHosts?

Thanks very much for your help :)

Coolblu | Nick

Originally posted by coolblu
Do you have a minimum term length contract?

No, there is no minimum contract. You pay monthly and can end it at any time you like. We do need a week's notice prior to your payment date however due to the e-commerce provider we use (in the form of Worldpay).

Also, can bandwidth be limited so that the limit per package is not exceeded?

The moment you exceed your limit your account will essentially be disabled and we will offer you the opperunity to upgrade your account (although of course you can up/downgrade at any time).

The important detail is the fact we are not going to charge you a fortune at the end of the month because you exceeded your limit. We will also give you prior warning that you are about to exceed it AND you can view this information through your Control Panel at your own leasure.

Plus, would the domain I register for the package be under my name, or would it be held by EasyHosts?

It can be registered in your name with no problems.

I hope these answers help and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards

Greg
greg@easyhosts.com

Back