• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any free host with...

( - P z Y - )

..domain hosting, 3+ gigs of bandwidth, php, AND decent speed? Ads don't particularly matter.. altho a 486x## would be better than popups/unders/afters.. and space, just let it fit postnuke with at least 5 megs to spare.. I nuked my site, and it is finally ready for a new host... everything uses php. I gave up on newspro (obviously) and my old scripts (I changed a few to php and the rest remain in limbo).
The site has a new purpose: my gaming "clan", shall we call it, forum, and mainly WarCraft III related.. things. I make maps for it to the best of my ability with MPQ editing and have a few people who want to help make the "clan" with me. The other things are lower priority... I will be dropping mostly everything but MIDIs and my own personal programs for WarCraft III. I want to pay nothing whatsoever on this yet I want it to be a decent site.
Several people offered me amazing hosting for my old site even, yet... NONE responded... NONE AT ALL...
So I give up, reduce what I ask for, and am hoping for the best.
I don't expect much traffic unless people actually like the files I host.. which I will be unfortunately hosting on whatever "mirror" (I'll up a version of the site..) I can find good for file storage. I just want to give up on this whole issue of free hosting... it is hell, and I want it to be finished with.
Any suggestions?

EDIT: Don't say dk3 either...

Last edited:
this

http://www.barrysworld.com/
20MB per site (only for non commercial sites - see here)
PHP support (Version 4 only)
SSI support
FTP only access to your hosting space
100MB transfer (http) per 24 hours (~3GB a month)
No banner for a clan or personal site

This is the best suitable host for you, but they arent accepting signups right now, mebbe u can wait till they start accepting new sign ups :)

100 meg a day...
Well I probably could learn to live with that.. thanks for the idea. I had been there before, but I used to be so anti-bandwidth-restrictions...

Back