• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any FREE programs that I can download that does this...

Christopher

I need a FREE program that I can download that lets me download other stuff, like other programs, but if I were to disconnect from the internet, the part I did download is still there, and I can resume it when I want...

I know there is one out there, some "gater" or something... But I downloaded that quite a while ago and it totally screwed up my internet and stuff... I want to be agble to use when I want, so I can choose if I want to use it to download the file or not...

I don't know if it made sense, but try to make something of it!

Thanx
:)

I just need to to download the free trial of Photo Shop, it is 41 MG and I have a phone line connection... LONG TIME! And during that time I know I will get booted off :mad: or my sister will "need" the phone :mad:

Go with Kazaa.com I find them the most reliable for me anyway and I have tried all the others. They are a lot faster now since the latest update there is no limit on the bandwidth of a file. I am assuming you have a license for photoshop of course ;) you just lost your disc right?

Back