• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any free webspace providers still allowing images to be linked to outside sources?

mrrenison

All I care about is finding a site that provides free webspace so that I can place pictures up on it to link to Ebay when I sell items. I don't care how many advertisements there are or how long the web address becomes. I guess I do care, though, that the site will be reliable and available enough that people will be able to view my photos 90% of the time. Please let me know if there are any free websites that still provide this, I'm frustrated that something I used to get for free they are now trying to force me to pay money for.

Well, I'm not sure if this will work for ebay...but check this out:
rapjointz.txt
hope it shows up thats from my friend's site. All you have to do is rename the gif, jpeg or whatever you use to *.txt . Tripod and geocities work well with that rename trick.

Hope that helps.

*edit* this board doesn't allow you to post images, I guess.

Back