• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any good toplists?

Fisherman

I'd like to submit my site in some free toplists sites (related to sites offering resources to webmasters). Are there any good out there? thanks
:)

Originally posted by conkermaniac

The user asked for webmaster topsites not topsite scripts.

Yes I know that.. thats why i told him those aren't topsite, they are topsite scripts

Originally posted by Damoose
Toplists are a good way of getting free hits Vector, thats why people join them.

I can understand why webmasters join them, but my point is, why would a regular guy surfing the net use a Top Site list?

Many top site lists are filled with useless sites or links to other top lists. - Anyway, it would seem I am the only one who thinks this since Top Sites are obviously successful enough for people to keep using them. But I dont understand why.

Last edited:
me too! but still people still visit it.. . thats why i learned to not visit the 1pos site.. cause they usually full of popups and stuff.

I have one here:

http://www.top20s.com/webmasters

It's "fed" with quite a bit of outside traffic (from other webmaster-related sites I own), so you should get very good results with it IN/OUT-wise. (You'll probably get much more back than you're sending to it). It's also very easy to grab a good position on it (for now).

Back