• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any host that can install Future Nuke

MikeyUchiha

Hi I really want Future Nuke on my website. I don't care about the specs as long as the bandwidth is huge because it's going to be an MMORPG site. I also don't want to post or have an adds and offering to nstall it is a plus. Thank you to anyone willing to help.

You don't want post or ads... and you also want us to install Future Nuke...

What's your monthly budget?

Hi I really want Future Nuke on my website. I don't care about the specs as long as the bandwidth is huge because it's going to be an MMORPG site. I also don't want to post or have an adds and offering to nstall it is a plus.
You don't want post or ads... and you also want us to install Future Nuke...

What's your monthly budget?

Doing it in reverse - it's in free so budget $0

You want a lot including 'huge' transfer (bandwidth is different), but nothing in it for the host unless you count installing everything for you and providing as an honor?

Rethink this one and try again I'd suggest.

I said offering to install it would be a plus. I can install it myself but for some reason my last two providers couldn't allow me to install it.

Mickey. Your not going to get anything over 1GB bandwidth if you do not post for your hosting or display the hosts ad's.

How is the host meant to get the money to pay for the server if you don't give them anything back?

Mikey i have a few free hosting packages available that may fit your needs.
if you are willing to place a small ad on your index page only i would be more than happy to host you and help you get your site up and running today! Feel free to pm me so we can work out the details.

Regards,

Demetris

We can give you what you're requesting for a quota of 15 monthly posts. We're being lenient with the monthly posting quota for this month, simply because we just opened a new community. We can have your hosting up and running within minutes.

- Lucas

for the monthly posts are you willing to install Future Nuke for me?

I'm sorry, we can't assist is installing third party software, unless it's already preinstalled via cPanel. However, there is a fairly large Future Nuke community that could assist you with installation.

- Lucas

has anyone been able to set it up before?

If you download the package, we'll attempt an install. You would have to join their site to gain access to the download.

First and foremost, you would need to request hosting at our site, then upload the downloaded package to your webspace for the install.

- Lucas

ei buddy want this:

Storage: 5,000MB
Bandwidth: 25GB
Features: UNLIMITED
Cpanel 10: YES
Fantasico Deluxe: YES
100% Uptime: YES
24/7 Support

no posting needed nor ads just pm me with your account details :D

Back