• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any one use empireserver.com ??

The owner is a grade 10 high school kid from around my area.

[switched the sentence around]

Last edited:
well I wouldn't be surprise, for a mere $10 a month you can start your own hosting company. It is illegal in some states since if you are under 18 you are not elligible to sign contracts, and that prevents you from forming an LLC, or a sole pro if you are a one man show and get a tax ID. That means the host is illegally formed.

Well you don't have to know how to spell to start a hosting business, it's better if you do however.

Anyone here ever heard of parents? www.vatalhosting.com They are owned by a 14 year old. But that shouldnt keep ya from joinin, I mean to even maintain a server like that proves they are smart and they know what they are doing. Think about it, and i know alot of people who are hosted by him and i've talked to him, cool kid if ya ask me.

Ok, I am not trying to bash or anything but the plans seem really ridiculous.

$30/mo. for 700GB of Bandwidth/mo. of Nac Bandwidth.

Nice deal. =). We can't offer anything even close to that.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Silent
Anyone here ever heard of parents? www.vatalhosting.com They are owned by a 14 year old. But that shouldnt keep ya from joinin, I mean to even maintain a server like that proves they are smart and they know what they are doing. Think about it, and i know alot of people who are hosted by him and i've talked to him, cool kid if ya ask me.

Legally, a 14 year old kid can not do that. In any case, my little brother can run a server as well as I can and he's 12(he even eats me in CS too...).

Originally posted by Daniel
Legally, a 14 year old kid can not do that. In any case, my little brother can run a server as well as I can and he's 12(he even eats me in CS too...).

I run a server, but only sysadmin it, i dont do the sales, i dont do support, all i do is run around 20 servers and make sure they keep pinging and secure.

gamerman : don't you have something else to do man ?

i have bought web hosting from empireserver.com

before i get anything i made sure it is not a bad company, i called them up, they have about 9 departments,

I have just recived my XDSL line from empireserver.com , how can that be ran by a 15 year old ???

where did you thought of that ? looool

i guess you are not busy at all..

:rolleyes:

why do we think this? Since his server is hosted somewhere else, then at their own place, they have had the domain for 7 months, and there is stuff spelled wrong all over the place.

Plus, the prices and everything, damn im gonna get his unlimited plan, and kill the entire server using up 50 GB on legal bandwidth a day. It is just unreal.

Back