• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any other forums to advertise for free?

As has been said many times before. When starting a host, do not expect the host to break even in the first 9-12 months.

I personally would consider a host that has been around for 12 months "new" & "untrusted".

As has been said, its a waiting game, when you reach the year mark, you should start to get a little more respect and trust.
Agreed. It took me nearly a year to start getting a steady flow of genuine orders.

As has been said many times before. When starting a host, do not expect the host to break even in the first 9-12 months.

I personally would consider a host that has been around for 12 months "new" & "untrusted".

As has been said, its a waiting game, when you reach the year mark, you should start to get a little more respect and trust.

I can agree with that :wave: - Apart from we broke even on day 12 :)

We've been going 12 months and sales have certainly increased dramatically in the last 2.

Back