• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any post to host free hosting service.

blueray

Hi,

Any post to host free hosting service.

500 - 1000MB space
10-15 GB per month
lastest php and mysql database

Thank you !

We can help you with this!

We will give you 6GB Disk Space and 30GB Bandwidth per month for free. You donot have to post any thing in our forum. We have support forum for you. No post is required in our forum but you have to register for an account in our forum(RECOMMENDED). Our web based cpanel contains PHP and MySQL Database. If you are interested click on 'click here' button in my signature given below.

Last edited:
We can give you 10GB of Disk Space and 100GB Bandwidth for only 5 posts per month now! As we have upgraded our plan of free hosting and now we offer 10GB of Disk Space in place of 6GB under ultimate plan. We also offers many other features.
If you are interested click on 'Click Here' button in the signature given below.

888webhost.com

I am the owner of 888webhost.com I can give you

10 GB web space
100 GB Brandwith
php and mysql databases

For totally free. No force ads.Your ads allowed.No posting on our fourm.

Register in 888webhost.com and if you have any questions, send me a support ticket.

Hello,
HostingDreams can offer you that and much more. Please have a kind look at our Basic Plan. It really suites what you are asking for and then upgrade as pe your requirements on our new New Cloud Hosting Server equipped with
4CPUs
8 GB Ram
300 GB Hdd
Automatic fail over
Self healing architecture