• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Any suggestions before i try and sell it?

Stan

Ok, i got bored today and opened up photo-shop and cam up with this.

I think I'm going to have a go at selling it :)

Any ideas/suggestions before i go ahead and put it up for sale?

Not that I can see to be honest. Although, maybe a client login area on the right of the main body?
Also, where did you get the Zipper from? I like it.

the pic of the girl looks terrible. it is very choppy on the edges. clean that up and you should be ok.

hmm... well i suggest cleaning up the girl, looks hastily cut out.

Id also perhaps remove the blue box around zipper host and change the text color or give it an outerglow to make it stand out more.

Perhaps add some small icon links to client area, support and contact in the top right. The space seems a lil empty :D

Good job man!

The updates are improvements :D

Perhaps work on the girl a littel more, turn on antializing so the edges arent so jagged.

My only other suggestion would be to move the FreeBSD icon over a few pixles so its not against the border like the cpanel logo on the other side.

I agree, the edges on the girl need the most work. They are the only thing that cries out when I pull open the page

if you want, send the girl (original image) to me, and i will help you out.

jstgermain[at]methodcomptech[dot]com

Back