• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any views on composers?.....

Dyne

Can anyone tell me what composer I should look for when I'm buying one? I'd like a that was a little bit easy to use. I have a netscape composer, but it's a text base composer, and that's not what I'm looking for. I already have my webpage out, but I need to get a good composer to make it look good. So, any ideas??

Oh, and I was hoping it would be under $100. I can't really go over the limit. Any suggestions would be accepted though. And Macintosh compatible.

Why don't you use a crack?

I have one.

You download the trial and use the crack.
That is no money at all.

You can also use homesite but I don't know the website.

There should be no discussion of warez/cheating companies on this board. *calls in the moderators* :D

You should try NetFusion by net objects. It's $99.95.
http://www.netobjects.com

If you changed your mind about money then you should REALLY consider Macromedia Dreamweaver 4. NetFusion is still good though.

I'm not sure if Macintosh supports it.

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GET AN APPLE?! :biggrin2:

Last edited:
I've always been a Macintosh, that's what I've grown accustomed to. It seems to be more user friendly than PC. The price limit was just an estimate. I could be able to go to $175. And I would never hack or use WAREZ. Those are gay funked up sites.

I have seen macromedia dreamwaver in the Mac mall zine so it's Mac.

Last edited:
Yea Yea I don't talk aboud warez anymore.
But there are a lot more composers then macromedia dreamwaver
and a lot cheaper.
And 175$ is a lot of money for a composer.

True, let's say $95 at maximum. I was kinda hoping I could get Photoshop 5.0. Does anyone know the current price of it? I wanted to make a banner (not an advertising one)

I think he meant paintshop pro 7..
Photoshop 6 is $564.99
Paintshop Pro 7 is $81.99

Photoshop 6 in my opinion is worth the money. Paintshop Pro 7 is alright. I own both, and Painshop Pro is really good although photoshop is more powerful and is for advanced users.

Well I have both Photoshop 6 and Paint Shop Pro 7 too (can't say that I own them though ;) ).

Photoshop 6 is definately the best. Personally, I don't care for PSP thAt much though. I guess it may be good for beginners, but it just doesn't have any features.

OK, thanks so much everyone. You see, my birthday is coming soon, so I am wondering what I can ask some people to get me. I love gifts. :)
I want Photoshop 5.0. I've seen it in Mac Mall with the upgrade price for 168.00. So I kinda had to wonder.

Thanks to everyone who posted.

Back