• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anybody From Finland? (or Europe)

MrCary

Hello,

Yesterday I returned from Europe back to the States and I was trying to collect all the coins (One Euros) from all the countries in Europe. (12 Total)

I collected 11 when I was in Europe and I had no luck getting the Finland Coin... I was wondering if anybody here is from Europe (with an extra Finland coin sitting around) if they could get in touch with me... I would cover the shipping costs as well as give you a "service charge."

Also, if this is inappropriate to be posted here, please lemme know.

Thanks!
Cary

Originally posted by MrCary
Hello,

Yesterday I returned from Europe back to the States and I was trying to collect all the coins (One Euros) from all the countries in Europe. (12 Total)

I collected 11 when I was in Europe and I had no luck getting the Finland Coin... I was wondering if anybody here is from Europe (with an extra Finland coin sitting around) if they could get in touch with me... I would cover the shipping costs as well as give you a "service charge."

Also, if this is inappropriate to be posted here, please lemme know.

Thanks!
Cary
which coin you exactly want? or u want them all?

Hi,

I'm looking for the "1 Euro" from Finland... I am collecting the 1 Euro's from every country but I need Finland to complete the collection... :)

Oh well... I guess there are no takers ;)

Anybody have any other ideas on how I could possibly get ahold of one of these coins?

I checked local coin shops and eBay.. no luck...

Thanks!

Hmm...I have a Finnish classmate, and he's in Finland right now. He might come back soon with a Finnish Euro coin. But that won't be until after our summer break. :)

If he does come back with one... and he's doesn't know what to do with it... do you know what to do with it? lol ;)

Back