• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyhow i can copy writing from a picture?

jahed

Hi,

Is there anyway I can copy a set of writing from a picture and paste it elsewhere? Can I use any software e.g photoshop as this will help me to save time in just copying and pasting rather than writing the whole thing down.

Thanks for your help!

OCR can be good for mainly standard font written documents (with no strange formatting), etc.

So yes, that is a potential solution. Of course, it'd probably struggle with reading text from (say) the FreeWebSpace logo. Worth a shot though.

Yes, text must be a regular text, since some programs may not detect the text that is written in a different font type.

---

I wish you best luck on coping the text from an image :)

Which is why I said no, most images don't contain regular text. If it was a PDF you still wouldn't need the OCR program, you can already copy text from PDF and the alike through say, Adobe Reader or Acrobat.

Which is why I said no, most images don't contain regular text. If it was a PDF you still wouldn't need the OCR program, you can already copy text from PDF and the alike through say, Adobe Reader or Acrobat.

If he's wanting to copy a lot of text from one image it probably will be regular text.

liquidroof said:
I am not sure about it that's why i don't want to say anything. I feel sorry for that.
Which is why you posted...? I'm sorry, but don't try and increase your post count by saying you don't know and that's why you're not saying anything.

Back