• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone can beat this hosting?

Mahoro said:
I'd sign up for that and just flood the server with crap just because they deserve it...but I won't. And it's down anyway, as you say... :cry2:

That's an idea. :)

BTW: Their site works for me. :/

Decker said:
Let's all chip in an fill it up to see when they panic :D

No use dude i registerd and everything but no email confirmation yet so its all bogus and waste of time.

XTR Host, I was looking at the site and ur say hosting at cheapest prices...I see plans double almost tripple what u offer for a 1/3 of the price.

Basically ur $21 a month plan I can get almost 3 times better at another site for 19.95. Godaddy they are reliable friendly tech support couple of them arn't very smart, but for the most part they are.

Radejr said:
XTR Host, I was looking at the site and ur say hosting at cheapest prices...I see plans double almost tripple what u offer for a 1/3 of the price.

Basically ur $21 a month plan I can get almost 3 times better at another site for 19.95. Godaddy they are reliable friendly tech support couple of them arn't very smart, but for the most part they are.
Its a slogan buddy... :rolleyes2 And when we say the best hosting at the cheapest prices. That also doesnt necessarily mean the most space/bandwidth for the cheapest prices. That could mean the best support, friendliest staff, most helpful. If you have any further questions you can IM or PM me, this doesnt belong here.

gate2vn said:
a bad copy of meinhosting ;)

Yeah, totally. They just changed the background color and stuff. =_=
If this web hosting lasted for than 1 month. :shocked2: ...They may have no met media hosting customer yet. :p

Dragonlordgod said:
Yeah, totally. They just changed the background color and stuff. =_=
If this web hosting lasted for than 1 month. :shocked2: ...They may have no met media hosting customer yet. :p

That's what they need is for someone to host a heap of video files. See how they handle it lol :tired2:

Magicalneo said:
ah , they do not acept anime websites , got to look for another host , though anyone can recomend me? I do really need alot of space rather then just a few GB , need hundreds of them...

You've just got to understand that you can't get hundreds of GB of space for a very small price and also expect the service to be reliable? Have you ever tried using your common sense for once in a while?

You should save your money and buy a dedicated server instead of hosting with those hosts that offer ridiculous deals and the next thing you know there gone!

You people just never learn.. seriously... :tired2:

Back