• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone for Free Marketing, that Actually Works.

christian1

Hi Everyone,

If you are looking for free marketing that is actually free and actually works, I think I have found something quite worthwhile.

First let me say that being in the business that I am, "internet marketing", I have tried every type of free marketing concept available. FFA sites, safelists, startups, free classifieds and the list goes on.

Simply stated, individually they just don't work. I think that Michael Russell the owner is brilliant for thinking up this system, which is called MPAM or 10,000 hit's and then putting it all together. All the free systems on the internet don't raelly work individually, but put them together and you have an amazing marketing tool.

I can assure you that this system works incredibaly well and will hugely increase your traffic. Most of the people I have spoken to in the MPAM forum have agreed with me, that they didn't realize it's full potential until they started setting it up.

To give you some idea of how many browser hits can be achieved, take a look at the graph on the introduction page of the 10,000 hits website. Michael Russell only set this system up three months ago and he's already receiving 70,000 browser hits a day on average, all for free, it's great.

I have been with the system now for only four weeks and have seen my website go from a miserable 20 hit's a day to roughly 500 and continuing to rise. Unlike all these other systems that get you in then try to make you upgrade and pay money, MPAM is totally free and you never have to upgrade and system will still increase your hit's to your site.

Feel free to have a look at this system at the first url address below or email me with any questions you may have.

Best Wishes, Chris.

http://10000hits.net/promo/introduction.asp?userid=15005

Back