• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anyone hosted with lytenhost?

aidana

just wanna know anyone hosted by them?

It seems they are having problem lately.
The server has been unstable and their site is still down now..
Before, they have really good support but lately hardly reply to email. :(

thanks.

I noticed a huge downfall in support as well, either you wait 3 days and get a good response from Michael, or you get a half- assed, smart allic remark from his one staff. That's just what I experienced in my two months there.

aidana said:
just wanna know anyone hosted by them?

It seems they are having problem lately.
The server has been unstable and their site is still down now..
Before, they have really good support but lately hardly reply to email. :(

thanks.
Crap. Yes, they were cool once. But after getting a lot hosts, most probably they got problem with the server. there already a complain came about them.

Regards

I know Michael & from what I have heard hes a good guy, I have also heard good things about his hosting. I can say I havent heard anything bad only one thread on here about 3 days waiting for support.

Oh didnt he tell you that they sold out their clients to some other company ? Maybe your not hosted no more by same person no more look at your ip has it changed?

a1whs.com said:
Oh didnt he tell you that they sold out their clients to some other company ? Maybe your not hosted no more by same person no more look at your ip has it changed?
hahaha only N00BS sell their clients.

Never had experience with them, but I see good reviews and bad reviews. Good out weigh the bad however. That seems good to me.

Leriss said:
hahaha only N00BS sell their clients.

That statement has no truth to it what so ever. A person who sells their clients or businesses may be a lot of things, such as greedy or extremely intelligent, but not a noob. Somebody who is new to the industry wouldn't have many or any clients to sell.

And Leriss, go take a hard long read at what the word "Newbie" means. Here are a few good site for you read:

1) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=noob (not the best source for reliable info but this time they nailed it)
2)http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=Newbie

Last edited:
leriss is using that word already in his last 25 posts. I woudnt be surprised if he will be soon banned :D

Chirantha said:
Forgive leriss, He is a good guy, well may be he upset right now. I'll talk to him and see what the problem is.

And your his doctor ?:biggrin2:

Ako said:
leriss is using that word already in his last 25 posts. I woudnt be surprised if he will be soon banned :D
he is a 15 years old, little teen boy from UK :p

so this kinda behaviour is quite expectable from him. haha!

Regards

Back