• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone load balanced?

lawson2705

At the moment at www.crystal-core.org 2 of my servers are load balanced and clustered costing me around $750 a month just for the load balance and cluster, pluss the charges for the servers.

Does anyone know of any other load balancing soloutions at other rates?

I am currently also dns clustering and balancing 3 other servers, So in total I have five, but the load balancer is a costly peice of hardware :(

Does anyone know of any other load balancing soloutions at other rates?
It seems that no one provide here such solutions. If I were you I'd try to do search on the Webhostingtalk.com (that is the biggest web hosting guide)

load balacning should not be that much. I would check out softlayer.com they can offer you the best solution without breaking the bank. My guess is crystal is making a mad fortunate off of you guys

Lot of companies are offering load balanced cluster servers, how many servers do you need, what will be the specs for the servers ?

Why dont you try alternate load balancing solution? For $750 you can get one good Dual Xeon server which may replace this servers

@lawson2705 : You can PM me detailed server configuration you would like to have so that we can suggest you most affordable load balancing solution for your requirements. We do offer you 24x7x365 Live support for all your technical issues.

iweb.com, theplanet.com superb.net and many companies provide this load balanced server solutions, do you have any location preference for the DC?

Back