• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone offering a plan similar to this?

grand

http://www.jc-host.com/hostingplans.php

I need a plan similar to the JC Premium. I'm willing to pay a bit more. I signed up with them on saturday, the host has dissapeard. Obviously a ripp off. I'll send my refund request tonight, and if they dont. Well theres ways to deal with them. ^_^

I want to use my account to host unlicensed videos. Only make offers. Not Comments about "you wont get deals that are real any where" etc. I got one account from an ebay special. Work's great. So i know deals like this do exist.

And i'll save you time on the following.... It's completely legal to distribute videos while they are unlicensed.

The only important things to me on the account would be:
Space
Bandwidth
Anti Leech Protection
Bandwidth monitor (want to see if its being used too fast etc)

Please, only offers.

Never trust "unmetered" hosts. I think it's even forbidden to offer "unmetered" diskspace/bandwidth here since HD's get full either you like it or not, and bandwidth costs money. 20GB diskspace and unmetered bandwidth for $8.00 / month? Imo, don't trust it.

My friend has been using JC-host for about 6 months, since namek.co.uk.
And i got my hosting already from them. I got exactly 20 Gbs and 500 Gbs Bandwidth.

It's not really unmetered he says, there is a limit. The limit is 300 Gbs max. But i paid a bit more to get the extra 200 Gbs.

And i also got a great Ebay deal from an ebay store. Now i got 40 Gbs and 1.4 Terabytes. And i'm paying about 70% less than what i would pay from the deals here lol. ^_^

2 great deals, for about 70% off. ^_^

Last edited:
Wow my english must be bad. Because i clearly asked for NO comments. Just offers. Guess people are not bright enough to know the difference eh CareBear?

"the host has dissapeard"

What happend according to the Forums is:
"Right! Listen up!

The server has been fixed, but due to frigging stupid legality crap, the server has to be down until the ISP get the all clear. That shouldnt be long: maybe today, maybe tomorrow at the latest.

This is a huge problem for one of you guys, who have put this illigal material on the site. I have people demanding refunds, so I might take legal action myself for loss of profit, if they do decide to want a refund.

If you do want a refund, may I say, that its the coustermers fault for this. If you do ask for a refund in the next day or so, I would say that its your loss, as the server should be back on in the next few days. "

I am sorry that you are leaving Jc-Host, as I think they are a cool host. And they are actualy doing well with 100% uptime with the html severs, and the PHP/MySQL has hardly been down(due to server upgrades/updates).

I am NOT the owner of the Jc-host.com, so dont accuse me of it.(people have done this before... I am just a user of the forums who is going to get an account in a couple weeks)

Sorry about the off Topic Post about the question.

About the question, I did a couple google searchs. And there arnt any that are in the price range that I could find. Sorry

F-i-n-a-l-F-a-n said:
"the host has dissapeard"

What happend according to the Forums is:
"Right! Listen up!

The server has been fixed, but due to frigging stupid legality crap, the server has to be down until the ISP get the all clear. That shouldnt be long: maybe today, maybe tomorrow at the latest.

This is a huge problem for one of you guys, who have put this illigal material on the site. I have people demanding refunds, so I might take legal action myself for loss of profit, if they do decide to want a refund.

If you do want a refund, may I say, that its the coustermers fault for this. If you do ask for a refund in the next day or so, I would say that its your loss, as the server should be back on in the next few days. "

I am sorry that you are leaving Jc-Host, as I think they are a cool host. And they are actualy doing well with 100% uptime with the html severs, and the PHP/MySQL has hardly been down(due to server upgrades/updates).

I am NOT the owner of the Jc-host.com, so dont accuse me of it.(people have done this before... I am just a user of the forums who is going to get an account in a couple weeks)

Sorry about the off Topic Post about the question.

About the question, I did a couple google searchs. And there arnt any that are in the price range that I could find. Sorry

You're 100% right. This host turned out to be a big fake. And made me waste 10 days.

So, grand you are mike?

But as care bear said, hosting anime is not legal, be cause stuff is copyrighted as soon as it is created, but if you want to sue over it. You do need to pay a $30 registration fee. Accoriding to the copyrights of the US or what ever.

I just dont understand why Jack would keep letting people host that... And why you where the only that is down. While all the other members sites are up.

Back