• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone offering any free .com domains?

Dragonz1

Anyone offering any free .com domains + hosting?

Hi,

Is anyone giving out any free .com domains + hsoting? I am willing to display ads on my website to pay for it (as long as they do not take up the whole screen :biggrin2: ). If anyone is, please may I sign up? Thank you!

From,
Dragonz1

Last edited:
I could be wrong but I do believe ur in the wrong thread/forum. It needs to be in the domain name section.

Are you sure? It says "Request free hosting here." in the description of this forum topic. Since this is involving a free domain, I thought it should go here. Please anyone point out if I am wrong.

Last edited:
scroll down to web services and then click on domain names. This is where you post if your wanting free web hosting. Web hosting and domain names are two different things.

Dragonz1 said:
Are you sure? It says "Request free hosting here." in the description of the topic. Since this is involving a free domain, I thought it should go here. Please anyone point out if I am wrong.
rofl..

why rofl? Is this not the right section to post this? My reason for posting this here makes total sence; I am asking for a FREE .com domain + hosting.

Never mind... I'll just pay for hosting. I can see from no one responding that there is no possable way to get a free .com hosting. But if there is and I am wrong, please can someone tell me? Thank you.

Dragonz1 said:
Never mind... I'll just pay for hosting. I can see from no one responding that there is no possable way to get a free .com hosting. But if there is and I am wrong, please can someone tell me? Thank you.

Yup dude rarley u will find something like free .com :biggrin2: if someone is really rich they might give u one but i doubt that anyone that rich exists here.

Well try it this way. Ask for the free hosting and give the specs you need. You might be able to get the hosting but i doubt u will get the domain name free.

alizarki, you're last two forums have only just launched - how do you expect people to get 400 posts?

It seemed impossible on wm-home, but it is even more impossible lolkims and dnworld!

Dragonz1 you should've searched the forums before posting this ;), but anyways on the 2nd of this month jiehao85 (Francis from aurasia.net) was generous enought to offer the following on FWS:

Free Domain + hosting in exchange for advertising rights (google adsense standard banners).

Details of his offer can be seen here.

His hosting offer includes disk space up to 1gb and a max of 30gb bandwidth/month & the types of domains he's giving out are .info, .com or .net

Good Luck with it all :)

Last edited:
Thanks! Holy crow, this is awesome! Thanks for the replys.

alizarki; I actually regisited with your website yesterday. I am aiming for domain + hosting. Your site is awesome! I love the deal that you get free hosting if you get 400 posts... Though it is pretty challenging! :p

Last edited:
Probably the best way to get what you want is register for a domain, and look for free hosting instead.

Back