• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone Offers Sponsored Game Servers?

Hmm i dont know what to pm dude i dont have anything to ask other than what server will it be and line speed as usual i ask everyone here on froums and i have had enough accidents with pms here on this forums so the pm system is really not good. so let me know when u freind and u can be on msn i will try to be online.

Hi Decker i know ur very busy with the stuff at hand but the uptimes of the server have dropped cause i was told that the server reboots ever 24 hr and whenever i wake up i find the mta server dead. So can somone put the server on auto execute type of script?
and plus today i cannot even reboot server it just wont work anymore so its totally messed up i think firewall blocking it and i cannot connect to it at all . So can some tech from ur company look into it? the uptime has dropped to 85 % only and ranking not improving due to daily downs. So can u maybe shift the server to other server which doesnt get rebooted daily?
Thanks

Posting here cause this is the place only where i can get hold of u i send many pms to u but never got a reply and i dont know ur id on CAD is it pentfold?

Link I said to use the support e-mail addy, yes it's Penfold, and I've PM'd you about the rest, don't fil apublic forum with personal communications - use the email address, that way it's all of support that can help not just me personally.

Decker said:
Link I said to use the support e-mail addy, yes it's Penfold, and I've PM'd you about the rest, don't fil apublic forum with personal communications - use the email address, that way it's all of support that can help not just me personally.

Sorry for that but i contacted Danny on MSN also, and he said he cant solve the port problems(told u in PM) only u can so i rely on ur support only most of the time cause ur the GOD of CAD.

At the moment I have personal issues that require dealt with first - but as I told you there are no port problems as I ran the server sucessfully, configure the main port to 8080 and try that.

Decker said:
At the moment I have personal issues that require dealt with first - but as I told you there are no port problems as I ran the server sucessfully, configure the main port to 8080 and try that.

I guess the problem is the permissions set i have pmed u about the problem with screenshot before if u didnt receive them i can send again..Still doesnt work. It boots up but its not visible to the outside world.
I get this:
Server successfully started on port 8080
Administration access successfully started on port 4919
Admin+ successfully started on port 4919
All Seeing Eye listing enabled. Port 8203 must be accessable from the internet.

But that is not what i meant by "not working" its means its not visible to outside world no one can connect to it using the client. I am sorry i wont bother u again about this till ur personal issues have been resolved.Just kindly pm me back when everything is sorted out.

if you stil require a mta server please pm me as i am willing to sponsor a MTA GAMING CLAN at this moment i can host your mta server and your websites. so please pm me on this forums :)

kaboomme said:
if you stil require a mta server please pm me as i am willing to sponsor a MTA GAMING CLAN at this moment i can host your mta server and your websites. so please pm me on this forums :)

Yes i still need MTA server cause There is some port problems on Deckers Servers so cannot run the server no more there ,and he is really busy with personal stuff so i cannot seem to contact him. Check ur PM Kaboome . Thanks. Anyone Else who can offer please do so cause as i stated before MTA has 5 Game Modes so i need Atleast 5 Servers.

overulehost said:
I suggest that you might be better off with a windows server for game - hosting

Well yes windows is cool and everything but when it comes to stablity of game server linux is the most stable platform . Plus the beauty of linux servers is that u get shell access so u can reboot the server when u need to. Not like in windows where when the dedicated server is booted by datacenter ur server goes wham offline and u have to ask and wait for the host provider to go online and tell them to restart it . Just like it happened today with kaboome running my server on windows. But he already told me reason before hand about line speed upgrades . But the server is still offline and its at in his hand to turn it back on unlike on unix i could do it myself and not bother the hoster like Decker which was linux platform and i could run it when the servers were rebooted.

So i prefer Linux for game servers if u dont have a dedicated server that is and is on a shared machine or sponsored like mine. Otherwise i have no problem with windows servers but the downtime increases of the server whenever a reboot is done and the hoster forgets or is unavailable to turn it back up . i hope u understand my situation and why i dont prefer windows servers but i can live with them too as long as the hoster is generous enough to put it on there startup programm list so that it starts itself when server reboots. :biggrin2:

hey why dont you host your own server I used to host my own server on a ok pentium 4 dell with 256 ram and a dsl line on a router! hah and i averaged pinged 50 to 60's or your every once in awhile 100's from Europe and stuff.

AND DONT! dont say its a router thing and you dont know how to open your ports cause if it is thats the freaking easiest dam part

Last edited:
joey0234 said:
hey why dont you host your own server I used to host my own server on a ok pentium 4 dell with 256 ram and a dsl line on a router! hah and i averaged pinged 50 to 60's or your every once in awhile 100's from Europe and stuff.

AND DONT! dont say its a router thing and you dont know how to open your ports cause if it is thats the freaking easiest dam part

LOL dude i know how to open ports thats not the problem , i dont have hardware thats the problem i have p3 which i use for daily use but good cable line 5mbit so thats not a problem either . But i dont have Hardware.

I am Still waiting for sponsorship so anyone who can spare some resources please pm me or post so we can discuss .

Last edited:
link dedicated servers take in RAW data so u basically dont even need a video card for a dedicated server all u need is ram and uhhh o yah a internet line i think 1 more thing but dedicated servers are easy to setup

I just wanted to say freeservers.com has free subdomains where you guys could transfer your whole website and also if you need free file hosting go to rapidshare.de

joey0234 said:
link dedicated servers take in RAW data so u basically dont even need a video card for a dedicated server all u need is ram and uhhh o yah a internet line i think 1 more thing but dedicated servers are easy to setup

I know they dont need Video cards most linux servers u see in datcenters dont have video cards and even if they do have one its for checking on servers.

But where will i find a pc to setup the server first of all. Plz dont say go buy if i could i wouldnt be here would i?

And LightFx i havent found stable reliable sponsorer for a small 5mb server and ur asking for CPU Hogger 2gb space and atleast 200 mbram and 20% cpu cycle Server-CS. so i doubt u can find one , but nothing is impossible so good luck in that....

And Tametower Whats with the links u gave what do they have to do with MTA servers?

It is sad to inform people if you guys havent read that decker is serious medical conditions and had to close the ctrl-alt-deli due to same reason, so i have not only sponsorship by him but also a good freind ( cause i cannot seem to contact him via the pms on this board cause & and i dont have his msn and i doubt he is online msn either )

BUT
Just to show u guys what i mean by not much RAM usage for MTA here is the screenshot of cpu at 11 player load on present sponsored server , which is kinda slow i have to say and i am still seeking a better one just like the one Decker Sponsored. He is the best out there and my wishes from my deepest corner of heart goes to him.

Shot:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/blade107/MTA/mtaload.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know what happen to ctrl-alt-deli its sad that decker hs to go through such an situation. Anyone know any latest on decker ?

Back