1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone recommends any VPS?

Discussion in 'Free web hosting requests' started by Armagedon, Apr 14, 2016.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Armagedon

Armagedon b& b&

I want to establish a website for delivering videos with almost 300 clients per mo . What kind of config my vps should have?

Thx in advance.

AdvancedSolution likes this.
  2. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

Since you will be hosting videos on your website you will require good space and bandwidth and memory. I would rather recommend you for a cheap dedicated server as a VPS with good configuration will cost almost or same as a usual dedicated server.

3. simon1

simon1 New Member

it is better to pay and have something certain, which does not fall within a few months

4. Sam20

Sam20 New Member

You can try with gofreehosting.com as there VPS have 4 GB RAM 100 GB Storage 8 TB bandwidth and 100 Mbit port

5. qchost

qchost New Member

i think you better to get dedicated .

6. I also recommend you to choose dedicated server base on the way you wanna use. may i know which country you want? i can advise you some suitable setup with good price for you. we also have a promotion now : you can check here, to get one month for free:http://bit.ly/2cozpXS

7. Go for paid hosting services. Dedicated server would be suitable hosting plan for you. PM us for quick setup dedicated hosting packages at low price.

Not open for further replies.