• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anything for free like Abode for photoshop?

I already have Picture It, which that doesn't have all the thigns I want on it *LoL*

I've had Seif once, that thing's confuzing, but I'll try it again *LoL*

and almost $80.00 is a bit much, I spent $25 on Microsoft Picture It 2002

Originally posted by Ashleigh
I already have Picture It, which that doesn't have all the thigns I want on it *LoL*

I've had Seif once, that thing's confuzing, but I'll try it again *LoL*

and almost $80.00 is a bit much, I spent $25 on Microsoft Picture It 2002

Don't liek Trial versions, they last for what? a month and than u can't use them anymore? *LoL* Useless to me

Originally posted by Ashleigh
Don't liek Trial versions, they last for what? a month and than u can't use them anymore? *LoL* Useless to me
Trial versions are good to see if you want to eventually buy the program. Think of it as try before you buy :)

I have done that with a few programs now including PSP :)

I used to use a trial version of PSP on my old comp, but it was PSP4, so it sucked

Now that i got a new comp, i got Photoshop 7. THere are ways of getting it for free... but i shan't speak of them here. The moderators might get a little bit ticked off. :D

older versions of psp don't give a damn if you exceed the 30 day limit, but now with psp7 it's different...

Back