• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Are you interested?

ozefrog

As you may have heard we have ceased our services at Oz-E Frog Designs. This is because i have not had enough time to keep designing templates.

I still want to keep Oz-E Frog running but I need your help.

If you are fluent with Imaging software such as Adobe Photoshop and are also familiar with either Homesite, Dreamweaver, Frontpage or HTML and want to contribute in designing templates for our site to keep it up then please email me.

You do not need to be a professional webdesigner, you just need to be able to make similar designs to the ones i made or better.

If you are interested in offering your own paid designing services through our site please let us know.

Please understand that its all voluntry, i do not make any money from my site. I just have my site there to help people that are not yet able to develope their own designs.

Please help them by helping us :)

Thanking You

Zoe Marshall
Oz-E Frog Designs
http://www.ozefrog.com.kg/
webmaster@ozefrog.com.kg

Back