• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ARGHH Ad Programs

krakjoe

stop staring
NLC
Pretty please can someone point me at something straight forward to wack adverts on users sites....like adsense or clicksor, but neither of those...

Unless you can tell me why http://hozter.info would be rejected by adsense....

Clicksor I joined yesterday and today they suspended my account, and I'm rather tired now, and would really like to get on...so please....directions....

Mine was oso rejected by Adsense, worse by clicksor too. No choice but to go for low-paying ad programmes...Currently, still able to pay for my bills but no plan for expansion once my account is fully taken off...

adsense

xd3vilx said:
Mine was oso rejected by Adsense, worse by clicksor too. No choice but to go for low-paying ad programmes...Currently, still able to pay for my bills but no plan for expansion once my account is fully taken off...

does anyone really even make any money from adsense? from what i hear, if your lucky not to be rejected, then you fall in the pit of suspension when you log into your account to find it turned off because you actually made a few dollars...

xd3vilx said:

could I get a link or two ? and thanks for replying....

We do actually make some money with google adsense. But you are only allowed to place adsense on you own site. So if you place it on your users sites (sites you don't control), then your account will be suspended really fast.

I got banned onces... but then I signed from other ip address under my girlfriends name and they approved it..

Try many times.. and dont use the same bank account either.. or they are going to ban your account right away.

KRAK_JOE said:
could I get a link or two ? and thanks for replying....
i use Adbrite last time, but recently i reapply for Clicksor and finally they accept me. So i remove Adbrite from my site.

actually, in the end, the adsense thing is workin out ok, and what's this about not puttin it on other ppls sites ? I never heard that, I have it all over the shop, what can I do elp me elp me elp me....

E2Umedia said:
We do actually make some money with google adsense. But you are only allowed to place adsense on you own site. So if you place it on your users sites (sites you don't control), then your account will be suspended really fast.

This is not true. You are allowed to place your ads on other peoples site as long as you have permission and if you are hosting there site you have full control of there site, hence the way you got the ads there in the first place.

You are not allowed to have your ads and say the site owners as on there at the same time, unless this has all changed recently.

I believe you can place your adsense ads anywhere as long as the site follow Google TOS and don't abuse it services. Not only Google, Clicksor allows you to place their ads other than their own site, i ask my account manager and he said Clicksor has no problem with it as long as all the sites you place the ads in are meeting their requirements.

Back