• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Arts community link exchange

cococomics

I've started a community about the arts; writing, art, music, and theater. I am trying to get more traffic (which will hopefully create more members). If anyone here has a similar site and would like to do a link exchange, please let me know.

I realise that the last site I posted here for link exchange is down right now, but this site has been up for a couple months with no incedent.

So, please check it out at www.madcuff.com and contact me if you're interested!

Well, if anyone is interested in this at all, I would be willing to put a button or link under one of the forum categories to your site, much like FWS does. Does anyone have any interest in this? If not, can you suggest ways of getting traffic to this site?

Hi - I am sorry to see you posting your site and yet not getting any response - it's a nice site :)

I have a suggestion: (since I don't have a relevant site to link with you) start a blog - the arts are tremendously popular in the blogging world. You can easily add a page off your root. Then get listing in the blog directories and so on. Alternatively, start one on blogger- automatic google indexing! You can use posts from the forum as blog topics. Should be a breeze. Don't forget to add Technorati Tags.

Title idea: Off the Cuff ;D

Wow thanks Harkatur! Yeah I was hoping for a slightly larger response :) . The site has grown slightly. I am still open for link exchanges though, and I will start a blog on it as you suggested. What is blogger though? Also what are Technorati Tags?

Last edited:
Back