• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Asian 2pac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by R. K. Raja

Nick, none of your ----ing business :D

But he's right. You keep adding wood to the fire for it to continue to burn. Apparently you know how GC is, so why bother to argue with him ??

My morals are based on common sense and logicality, not religion.

Some of us here are atheist, so watch were you step.

Well it was in my opinon... I just didn't like it.

Sense and logicality came from the Bible, morals came from the Bible, I do not believe in religion I believe in what I know is true, but again that is my opinion.

I think one or two people from this forum should be banned :rolleyes:

No mentioning any names like :

Giancarlo

:rolleyes:

I do believe that i'm not the only one who thinks if this was based upon the football rules it is based on "one yellow card , then a red card and your off"

Giancarlo would have been sent off a few times to say the least

I have nothing against Giancarlo .. but he is just causing too much trouble ... and is a Troll :classic2:

Good day ... i'm going to report this thread ... to stop anymore flaming

Giancarlo your very lucky i am not a admin ... and peo and todd seem to have been so forgiving with you !!

Originally posted by guitarnerd

Sense and logicality came from the Bible, morals came from the Bible, I do not believe in religion I believe in what I know is true, but again that is my opinion.

No, no, NO! They did not originate from the Bible, they originated from logicality itself which is based upon common sense. The court system in Ancient Greece was this way, and English common law is actually based upon this system.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

You don't know what a troll is do you :biggrin2:

Believe me I have had a very large explanation of it from a different forum I visit. One person on this forum actually set up a site explaining many different kinds of trolls... you apparently are one of them.

I was provoked again, again, and again.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Believe me I have had a very large explanation of it from a different forum I visit. One person on this forum actually set up a site explaining many different kinds of trolls... you apparently are one of them.

I was provoked again, again, and again.

I am .. which one is that then :eek:

The one which has self-control , knows what he is talking about , knows when to shutup , and when you talk , know when to say what to say and when

well thats the opposite to you then .. goodnight :classic2:

Ahh well ... some people never learn from mistakes ..... and some people never learn ..... :classic2:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

I am .. which one is that then :eek:

The one which has self-control , knows what he is talking about , knows when to shutup , and when you talk , know when to say what to say and when

well thats the opposite to you then .. goodnight :classic2:

Ahh well ... some people never learn from mistakes ..... and some people never learn ..... :classic2:

I was provoked again, again, and again by foolish people who know nothing other than to harass other people. I find your smart--- attitude unacceptable, and a smart--- troll is what you are categorized as.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

I was provoked again, again, and again by foolish people who know nothing other than to harass other people. I find your smart--- attitude unacceptable, and a smart--- troll is what you are categorized as.

A troll is someone who flames for a purpose .. yours is to get self-attension ...

I'm smart yes ... thats what graduating school at 14 does to you :classic2:

Have a nice day ... :classic2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back