• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Associate sites wanted...

anhedonia

I'm on a boat
NLC
I'm looking for sites that are either blogs/journals, or music sites, or art/poetry sites to swap buttons with. I am currently redeveloping my site to have art, downloads (wallpapers, skins, etc), as well as other content such as photos, blog, etc. Reply here if interested - I am wanting to swap 88x31 buttons.

http://www.bittergirl.net (this is the temporary version only, I will soon be opening a content-full, newly-designed version!)

:)

ducks are cool.

I'm working on something that fits the description of journal/music site. It may not be the kind of thing you would want to link to though. (but maybe it is)

Originally posted by Gayowulf
ducks are cool.

I'm working on something that fits the description of journal/music site. It may not be the kind of thing you would want to link to though. (but maybe it is)

A journal-music site would be suitable! Mine will have music-related stuff, like a cool mp3-of-the-moment, reviews, artist spotlight, etc. So your site would fit in pretty well.

Um - so are you still interested?

My new layout should be ready to go within a week or so I'd say, so how about I send you a PM or something then, and you can let me know how your site's going, and we can organise some serious linking? ;)

is0lized - that's not me; that's Kirsten Dunst. I still have red-blonde hair, I never have & never will dye it.

Last edited:
I would also like to trade links with you. :cool:

I'm now making my own blog/personal/music site. It should be finished in the next couple weeks. If you want to contact me via MSN (ndr303-at-msn.com) or PM.

Kirsten Dunst... ahhhh.. :p .. nice..

Originally posted by Hatchet Ryda
I would also like to trade links with you. :cool:

I'm now making my own blog/personal/music site. It should be finished in the next couple weeks. If you want to contact me via MSN (ndr303-at-msn.com) or PM.

Kirsten Dunst... ahhhh.. :p .. nice..

I added you to my MSN list! :)

Originally posted by pro5ject
Im makin a kinda blog site, Ill trade links with yah.
Mine will be http://net-e.com - Its not ready yet, but will be soon, so watch out, Ill add your link now, and upload v soon :D

Okay, cool, everyone just give me a chance to finish off my layout and move on from my temp. layout, okay? then I'll put all your buttons up and throw up some buttons for you to link me back. ;)

Back