• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Attention Programmers

R4g1ng

A competition between me and a kid at my school got started and it was bout who can design the better TCG. I'm still working on everything but I was wondering how many people would be willing to write a program similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop? Anyone that helps will be in the credits and this offer is not limited to programmers, designers are also wanted. It's still an idea so I would like suggestions and opinions.
I'm not sure what it will be called yet but it will be totally based on the 4 elements, okay, not original but still, it would be cool.

Last edited:
lol, TCG stands for Trading Card Game. Yu-Gi-Oh! Virtual Desktop is a program where you can play the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game on the web against other players on the net just like in real life. I hardly play any myself but I thought it would be a nice side thing to do.
http://xerocreative.com/index.php?goto=yvd

Last edited:
I was actually asking for volunteers. But really, it's still an idea floating around so I'm not sure if U'm going ahead with it yet.

Back