• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ATTN: Hosts/Domain Registrars: Whois.Cart (Domain Reg./Billing Automation) $25

MyDollarHost

Hi! :angel:

I have just purchased a script called WhoIs.Cart. (www.whoiscart.net)
Marvelous script, might I add! The only problem is... I am a web developer with a client that decided to stop selling domain names before he even started. So, I'm stuck with the cost of this script. :p

This script automates domain registrations and hosting package billing.

I would be willing to transfer and sell my license to whomever so chooses for $25 PayPal. The script costs $35... but I don't think that they give refunds so I'm stuck with it unless someone either:

A) Wants to buy the script
or
B) Wants me to develop a cheap domain registration site for only $8 per hour!

Call 888-340-MIKE for any questions.
Visit www.michael-fleming.com to view a sample of my portfolio...
Visit www.michael-fleming.com/portfolio/impendingdomains/bob.html
for a sample of what we can do for your domain registration site!!!

Thank you, and have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas! :beer:

Regards,
Michael D. Fleming
webmaster@michael-fleming.com

hmm, I haven't heard of that but let me check... I will update the post as soon as I find out more info.
Thank you for letting me know.
Regards,
Michael Fleming

I know it really does suck. I bought three licenses and I have two in limbo since I sold the sites a few years ago. The other one I never used because it's a pain in the --- to setup in the first place. I've asked them a few times about re-using the licenses but they said it's not allowed, even with the same owner.

Back