• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Australian DataCentre - Windows VPS $1 for the first 6 months, no obligation.

sarmth

Hey guys.

I know I post a lot of crap here, but this is an offer provided by the best hosting company I have used in Australia called Web24.

More info on the deal below;

http://www.web24.com.au/windowsVPS/10017/tryhyperv.html

Please Note: I am not a web24 or Crazydomain employee, although I probably should be with all the stuff I post about their deals.

Anyways,

Enjoy!

Hey Sander.

Sorry I should have mentioned. Prices displayed on the web24 website are NOT GST Inclusive.

You will be paying $1.10 per month for the first 6 months for the highest tier windows 2012 VPS advertised at said link.

Remember to use the coupon code / promotion code "tryhyperv"

Looks great offer, but I am worrying about services. Will you review about there services and how can be beneficial for us....

Looks great offer, but I am worrying about services. Will you review about there services and how can be beneficial for us....

Its not some random host trying to trick you, its a datacenter offering a high quality low costs service in the hope you will buy more from them in the future.

Its not some random host trying to trick you, its a datacenter offering a high quality low costs service in the hope you will buy more from them in the future.

Exactly right.

I have used web24 for over 4 years. They are fantastic, the best host in All of Australia hands down for pricing, value, and service.

Exactly right.

I have used web24 for over 4 years. They are fantastic, the best host in All of Australia hands down for pricing, value, and service.

Maybe I will try them later on, when I am finished with my latest project.
If my project is a succes, I plan to go global with it :D

Back